Wednesday, August 27, 2008

uncle CHan

BIBIBI... incoming message...that is uncle chan...he asked me that want to go to pasar malam ma? He miss the popiah..
then i said izit he fetch me?... or cycle...
Uncle said: Drive? got parking meh? You use your cousin bicycle ah?then i said: After take bath around 8pm go ba..Uncle said: You want me to come and fetch you ma? I want test my skill.
.........................................................................................

20 mins ago...... uncle chan already reach my house.....after sit in his car.. i can felt uncle very kan cheong loh... hahaha...i keep laughing... i have confident, uncle can de.. so i no worried..after almost reach his house... then i got a bit scare... cos he almost bump another car, then i help uncle adjust his position...then uncle start to park the car in his house... when he start to reversed the car... his car almost bump to another car... i really can felt uncle chan very kan cheong lo...when uncle want to park in his house... then the steering out of his control, and he super kan cheong afterthat he bump to the gate...

OMG... his family, uncle Chan and me shocked already... then he still step the petrol paddle...
he really dunno what he want to do...
kan cheong gate
And now, i felt that i'm very stupid. Because just now when he almost bump to the gate i never help him pull the hand brek and just use my hand and close my ear... Damn stupid... hahahaha..
Uncle his dad very nice loh.. he never scold uncle leh... he said who drive never bump the car leh...
UNCLE CHAN... JIA YOU... SUPPORT U... DUN CRIED YA...

HAHAHAHAH :)

6 comments:

Justin Lee said...

walao!the gate really very kan cheong leh!He told me a bit!I didn't know you will blog about it!

| Y | H | said...

Haha. Seriously i not kan cheong at 1st one. i tot i can turn in whose knows? You know la, audi such a big Car. When i bang my gate, then only Kan Cheong !

Emily ar. Not your wrong also. Don't guilty okay? Lol.

I take this as my lesson!!
Thanks Folks !

ice kacang said...

hohoho.. uncle u very fast lo.. when u see my blog geh? i tot u sleep liao...

Justin Lee said...

Haha!Kan Cheong post,uncle sure will wait and see one!The one thing i cannot tahan is,there is date and time of the event,like crime scene oni!Some more,Yik Hoong can post with the gate!Walao wei,I kenot Tahan leh!

| Y | H | said...

Wakaka. I checked this morning.
That moment of course la. Kan CHeong!
Now my gate okay already ! hehe

ice kacang said...

hahaha... geng leh.. got time and date.. that mean is real geh loh.. super kan cheong ohhhh... i know uncle chan very kan cheong de.. so i fast fast post la...