Monday, September 8, 2008

mooncake biscuit

Today after finish class i start to make a lot moon cake biscuits. Don't no why?? Today like already crazy. Never rest, non stop make a lot biscuits. Feel like very "ci kik". This is the 1st time i make biscuits until 4am. When i make until around 3.30am i already cannot tahan head start to pain and feel wanna vomit and dizzy. Luckily, my cousin help me clean up everything if not i sure fainted. After eat medicine then went to sleep kau kau.... here got around 360 piece biscuits

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These mooncakes look really good! I wish that I could try them.

Justin Lee said...

U making businees ah?LOL!Thanks for the biscuit ok!

| Y | H | said...

I think you Crazy jor !

ice kacang said...

hahaha... ya loh.. that time really crazy joh.. dun no y... By the way, i love all the cartoon.. very cute weii... after i make i also very hmm sek tak eat them... hahaha...