Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Vietnam Food

This was the 2nd time i learn Vietnam food. Yummy! yummy! very nice... haiz, after eat this kind of food don't no need how many day to loss the weight. My group mate always ask me, Emily after you eat this kind of food you need how many day to loss it ah? Haha... then i said don't no oh... may be 1 week or the following day don't want eat anything may be can loss it. By the way, i have a bit confuse that my group and another group got a bit different. Erm, I think may be their lecturer want to try another way to cooked it.

banana and jackfruit wrap and fried with popiah skin
and serve with sugar syrup and sesame seed

chicken cook with lemon grass and dip in chili sauce
pancake with prawn, shreded chicken, and salads
This pancake is made by Emily Sdn. BhdBeef stew ( i cook with naim)
Beef skewer
Enjoy it ba...............

1 comment:

| Y | H | said...

Year. So much Different with Us !
I very sad !